Sunday, September 5, 2010

Special Love To Special you~

there its no commitment to tighter you grasp

Without you my world goes nonstop rain

I want to forget to pay you a lifetime

But the memories memories memories from my heart to jump out to you

Hug you

Special love for special you

I can not escape your eyes lonely

Special love for special you

You do not believe me more


there its no commitment to tighter you grasp

I hear your voice gently hugging my heart

I can not accept the separation is never been together

Special love for special you

I can not escape your eyes lonely

Special love for special you

You do not believe me more

Special love for special you


I cannot escape my lonely from your eye


Specially to you ...


1 comment:

  1. hello XD that's a nice blog <3 <3 you have here!! keep it up !! jia you!

    ReplyDelete