Saturday, September 11, 2010

If

You had make a choice but you don't know whether correct or not


The only thing that i can only recognize how pain of my heart

I'm suspecting you are willing to be wounded so deep that i don't know you are

Why do we cry aloud to fight back


Because

I have no choice 

So cold last from the kiss of original

You can only be by default when I want to give up

But i just watched you go



If this is not the end if I still love you

If I would like to believe you are the only

If you hear here, if you still give up

This is the love that I cannot resist



If this is what love should not have a fair

I can leave you do not need unreasonable

If I let you if I can bless you

That not that i see that I love you



Grey skies that cannot discern

Tears can not retain the excess

Everything feels really good vulnerability affects


I don't want to let's you because i don't want to let go

But cannot afford to dream of gentle compassion
 
If you are free I am willing to bear


Because I leave on yesterday that you cant seeks 

No comments:

Post a Comment