Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Love you , but sorry

Before her 18th birthday, the girl wished to her boy friend a


diamond ring...



"Baby...Would u get me that for my birthday..?"



Her boyfriend promised that he will get it for her.

Extremely happy was the girl...

She went to the saloon to have some make-over.. Her only motive at the time is to



look beautiful on her birthday.

She did some purchases on make-ups, new clothes and new shoes.

The night she’s been waiting for arrived. She looked elegant, gorgeous and yes, she



made all the guests turned focused to her.

An hour passed, then he showed up at the girl's house. She was expecting him yet at



the same time, she's managing her anger on him..

He approached the girl and appologised..



"bunny.. Im so sorry that im late.. Its my fault.. yet I can explain.. But not



here.. lets proceed to the party first..please..."



She turned and walked to the cake table and had the cake cutted.

He was so stunned at his sweetheart's beauty and smiled. She turned at him and



again, she grinned...

He smiled and whispered..



"Oh God..! Thanks for this wonderful girl you gifted me..She's so adorable even when



she's angry..!"



He approached the girl with his gift box..

she opened it and again.. her patience are tested..

Inside was a rock.. with a note telling



*handpicked this speacially for u baby..

from the lake that we met for the first time.."



she was very upset and angry.. Stuffing everything into the box,turned and didn't



replied to any of the quests of her boyfriend and right after the party, she went



into the room. He waited for her to be calm and texted her..



"Bunny.. I can explain..

pls come dwn ere

4awhile..."



She replied



"Just dun bother me will u!!

Get lost from here..

Im not coming.."



Without a word, he left...

2 o'clock in the morning, she came down and opened his gift box again..

She was surprised..



the tag that on the rock had another side written..

which reads:



**..and your real gift is waiting for in your room..!



She runs back to her room and turned on the light..

There lies a small doll placed near the window. She grabbed the doll and noticed



another note underneath it. It reads:



"hug the doll.. It'll give you what you want..!

wishing u a wonderful birthday dearie...



Love



baby"



She hugged the doll and a sound played



***Happy Birthday Tune*...Bunny.. I wanna u 2 know that, I feel so lucky to have you



in my life..Check the doll's pocket..!***



She found the ring that she wished for is right in her hand..

She couldn't believe her eyes and picked her phone dialing his number..

the phone rings yet nobody answered..



She smiled and said..

"awww..poor thing.. baby must be so upset..he went to get the rock, waited till I



get out from the room and climbed up just to drop this little dolly...how sweet is



my baby....hmmm"





Few seconds after she hangs up, a SMS came in..



"Hope you found it..

I LOVE YOU BUNNY..

Love you soo much.."



With tears, she called back to his number.. a girls answered.



**Crying** She said..



"DR.Manny ere..Im so sorry that I've to do this..Ur boyfriend asked me to tell you



this..When you called, He just about to answer your call.. he was riding his



bike..and unfortunately, he met with an accident..and died on the way to hospital..



His last wish was the SMS that I sent u...Im soo sorry that he's no more..."



With her dad, she rushed to the hospital.....

Reaching the place,

The girl cried so much. She went outside and shouted

“I’m sorry baby!...

I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOO.....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment