At Here Waiting for You
Be With You
Call You Just To Say “HI”
Doesn’t Mind You Shout At Me
Envision The Whole Of You
Forever Stand By You
Gives You What You Needed
I Love You
You Jump I Jump
Keep You Close At Heart
Learn To Know You
Makes Differences In Your Life
Never Makes You Cry
Offers Support
Put You In My Heart
Quiets Your Fears
Run With You
Sing A Song For You
Taciturn Knight
Understand You
Value You
Walk Besides You
XL Love
You’re All The Time So Acidities
Zeal You
Be With You
Call You Just To Say “HI”
Doesn’t Mind You Shout At Me
Envision The Whole Of You
Forever Stand By You
Gives You What You Needed
I Love You
You Jump I Jump
Keep You Close At Heart
Learn To Know You
Makes Differences In Your Life
Never Makes You Cry
Offers Support
Put You In My Heart
Quiets Your Fears
Run With You
Sing A Song For You
Taciturn Knight
Understand You
Value You
Walk Besides You
XL Love
You’re All The Time So Acidities
Zeal You

No comments:
Post a Comment